Bright Pattern has helped numerous existing and new customers deploy remote teams, provide safe work environments for agents, and improve customer satisfaction amid a global pandemic. Some of the innovative use cases Bright Pattern has seen since the pandemic include:
- The 2nd largest US bank deployed Bright Pattern in 10 days for over 2,000 remote agents handling over 3 million interactions per month to support COVID-19 paycheck protection program – Read More
- The South Korea Center for Disease Control is revolutionizing their contact tracing program with innovative cloud contact center technology to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Read More
- The UK National Health Service (NHS) launched a technology-reliant testing and tracing campaign to combat the spread of COVID-19, utilizing Bright Pattern Contact Center Software for omnichannel communications – Read More
- Bright Pattern helps Naver, often referred to as “the Google” of South Korea and creator of the LINE messaging app go remote amid COVID-19 – Read More
- A leading European travel exploration company moved all call center agents remote during COVID-19 thanks to Bright Pattern cloud-based contact center software – Read More
- Cenaced, a non-profit healthcare organization, is using Bright Pattern to deploy remote agents and offer free telehealth services to help citizens in Mexico dealing with stress during the quarantine – Read More
- A multi-state retail chain triages over 50% of pandemic call volume using Bright Pattern AI for bots and conversational IVR – Read More
- A leading brick-and-mortar luxury retailer in Europe moved fully remote and online. They also used the WhatsApp messaging platform so that in-store personnel could be redeployed to capture and share videos of requested products with customers chatting online, providing personal concierge service via digital channels like chat and messengers.
“COVID has spurred companies to think differently about how they communicate with their customers, and companies have become more nimble and innovative as a result. Getting vaccines out has been an issue, and Atento and Bright Pattern teamed up to deploy the fastest vaccine scheduling hotline yet using nimble cloud technology for remote agents in less than a day,” said Ted Hunting, SVP of Marketing at Bright Pattern.
Companies of all sizes select Bright Pattern to support their customer care organizations because of its simplified – yet robust – omnichannel platform, offering traditional channels; emerging channels like Facebook Messenger; in-app customer support; enterprise functionality; cloud-first architecture; and the ability to modify without the time and cost of professional services. Bright Pattern was recently recognized by Ovum as a Market Challenger, by Omdia for best platform functionality, by Frost & Sullivan as a top-performing vendor, and by Gartner as a leader in the Call Center FrontRunners Quadrant.
About Bright Pattern
Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. To make customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and are now delivering an architecture for the future with an advanced cloud-first approach. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages.
Atento is one of the five largest global providers for client relationship management and business process outsourcing services nearshoring for companies that carry out their activities in the United States. Since 1999, the company has developed its business model in 13 countries with a workforce of 150,000 employees. Atento has over 400 clients for which it provides a wide range of CRM/BPO services through multiple channels. Its clients are leading multinational companies in the technology, digital, telecommunications, finance, health, consumer and public administration sectors, amongst others. Atento trades under ATTO on the New York Stock Exchange. In 2019 Atento was recognized by Great Place to Work® as one of the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces and as one of the Best Places to Work in Latin America. For more information: www.atento.com
SOURCE Bright Pattern
For further information: Shelby Bozekowski, Director of Marketing, Bright Pattern Contact Center, [email protected], (720) 209-2818, http://www.brightpattern.com