Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
- Provide Day-to-day oversight of multiple market operations for the DataRAP department and staff to ensure DataRAP processes are completed timely to meet company and regulatory standards
- Develop new and revises existing DataRAP medical record review processes and resource/reference tools
- Coordinate educational training sessions for market Primary Care Physicians and their staff to ensure compliance with DataRAP processes
- Maintain monthly reporting to network management, physician business managers and clinic staff to assist PCP’s remain compliant with DataRAP processes
- Monitors staff compliance with DataRAP policies and procedures to ensure quality outcomes for the department
- Monitor and maintain staff productivity and coordinates all training for new and existing employees
- Assist other managers and supervisors in the hiring of staff for all markets and assures adequate staffing is in place to meet market demands
- Provide employee coaching, counseling and evaluation of performance through periodic and annual reviews
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field (8+ years of experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Florida
- 5+ years of clinical RN experience with 3+ years of ICD-10 diagnostic coding and supervisory experience
- CPC certification or proof that certification has been obtained within 9 months of hire date from the American Academy of Professional Coders
- Knowledge of ICD-10 coding processes with excellent analytical and data mining skills
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Master of Science in Nursing or related field
- 4+ years of medical coding operations management experience
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We’re impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We’ve joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Manager, Supervisor, Leader, DataRAP, ICD-10, Coding, BSN, Clinical, CPC, Risk Adjustment, Documentation, Medicare, Education, Managed Care, WellMed, Tampa, FL, Florida