DUBLIN, Feb. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020 report provides an understanding and access to the Genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Genomics partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors Genomics technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains links to online copies of actual Genomics deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020 includes:
- Trends in Genomics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Genomics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Genomics deals
- Access to over 1000 Genomics deal records and contract documents where available
- The leading Genomics deals by value since 2014
- Most active Genomics dealmakers since 2014
- The leading Genomics partnering resources
In Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Trends in Genomics dealmaking
2.2. Genomics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Genomics dealmakers
2.4. Genomics partnering by deal type
2.5. Genomics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Genomics partnering
2.6.1 Genomics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Genomics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Genomics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Genomics royalty rates
Chapter 3 Leading Genomics deals
3.2. Top Genomics deals by value
Chapter 4 Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Genomics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 Genomics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 Genomics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 Genomics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 Genomics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 Genomics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivriv7
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets