Vancouver, British Columbia, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global food certification market is estimated to reach value of USD 6.90 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.8%, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The growing emphasis on consuming processed foods, seafood, beverages, and substitutes for different products is a vital factor driving the market.
Halal certification, issued by the Halal Institute, is an obligatory food certification typically required in countries of the Middle East This certification is mostly used for consumption of meat, poultry, and seafood, as it is consumed in almost every country. Higher emphasis on the Halal certification in Middle East Countries and Asian Countries has driven the market predominantly. The food certification market report provides the details related to the recent developments, trade norms, detailed analysis of imports and exports, and market share. The consumption pattern of consumers is currently shifting toward processed foods obtained from farms.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/414
The global food certification market is expected to remain in a competitive and highly fragmented landscape in the near future, consisting of a large number of small start-ups, medium enterprises, and large conglomerates. Due to the increase in safety standards worldwide and to sustain the growing competition, organizations are applying for food certification.
Further Key Findings from Report Suggest:
- In March 2019, DNV established an AI (Artificial Intelligence) research center to provide better and accurate solutions to enhance food surveys, inspection, and audit in Shanghai, China
- In September 2020, Control Union Certifications acquired Finotrol Oy, which provides professional product certification. Control Union would take over the share capital of Finotrol Oy. After this acquisition, brand-new certifications would be enabled in the Scandinavian and Baltic regions.
- The food certification market is often interrupted by the U.S government, . The United States of America Government has launched SQF (Safe Food Quality), GlobalGAP, and BRC (British Retail Consortium). Among these, SFQ is a globally accepted program, trusted by organizations. It is tough to obtain this certification, as rigorous checks to meet the consumer standards must be performed to obtain it. After the certification, consumers’ trust in organizations and brands increases.
- In September 2020, ALS included its new food laboratory in the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) satellite program, with an aim to expand its testing and certification services.
- Key players in the market are Lloyd’s Register, DEKRA, Intertek, International Certification Ltd, Asure Quality, Bureau Veritas, DNV, Eurofins, TQ Cert, and TUV SUD.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/414
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global food certification market based on application, type, risk, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Processed Meat and Poultry
- Organic Food
- Dairy Products
- Infant Foods
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- ISO 22000
- Risk Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-certification-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Fermented Food and Ingredients Market By Food Type (Fermented Dairy Products, Fermented Beverages), By Ingredient Type (Organic acids, Amino acids, Industrial Enzymes), By Distribution Channel (Online stores, Supermarkets), Forecasts to 2027
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market By Product Type (Plant-Based Dairy, Plant-Based Meat), By Source (Soy, Wheat, Almond, Corn, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Stores, Others) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Ultra High Temperature Milk Market By Product (Unflavored, Flavored), By Fat Content (Whole, Semi Skimmed, Skimmed), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-food-certification-market